Beginning Monday, June 8th, 2020, the Bellaire Public Library is set to reopen to the public.
How are we addressing safety?
- We ask that all visitors wear a face covering in the library and practice social distancing.
- We will be limiting the number of patrons in the library at one time.
- We highly encourage you to call ahead or request materials through our website.
- Designated hours for the elderly and vulnerable populations are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9 AM to 11 AM
How Have Things Changed?
- We have marked the floor with social distancing guides and placed a shield at the circulation desk for your safety and the safety of staff.
- All library materials that are returned will be quarantined for 72 hours then cleaned and made available for checkout. Please use the box in the foyer to return items.
- The number of computers as been reduced to allow for social distancing. Public computers are by appointment only.
- All in-person programs and use of meeting spaces are suspended.
- High-touch surfaces will be cleaned at regular intervals.
- We do ask that you limit the time you spend in the library to allow equal access to everyone.
We thank you for your support and hope you stay healthy and safe.