Summer Reading Program Information
- Our summer library programs are for all children ages 18 & under.
- Children are encouraged to read at their appropriate reading level. Parents may read to children who are not yet reading independently.
- All reading counts! Physical books, eBooks, audiobooks, graphic novels, etc. – all reading is good reading.
- Children may participate in the summer library program even if they cannot attend all programs throughout the summer.
- Children can stop in as often as they like for books & to update their summer reading charts.
- Raffle tickets will be given at each summer library program and as incentives throughout the program. Tickets can be entered into various prize drawings
Registration is required for everyone participating!
If you have any questions about programming and events for children and teens at the library, please call Theresa at 740-676-9421.